Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: George BUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    know I pasted this everywhere I can!!!


    Doesn't like black people!!!!!!!!!!
    I was watching the HUrricane relief concert and Kayne West had enough balls to say this on live tv.......
    I am going out to buy his CD NOW!!!!!!!!

    Let Bush show up at my house and tell me I can't say this............. HE SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kayne IS right he don't care lame ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    didja notice when he did a conference last night he talked about the people in LA for about 10 minutes then he started talkin about oil for the remaining time..he doesnt care about those people that are stranded out there *sad sigh*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I did notice and it makes me sick to live here...He is a bigot which is proven by his comment that looting is zero tolerant in his book......
    FUCK YOU dude some of those people hadn't had a drink of water or a bit of food for days.......ZERO TOLERANCE when they are waiting on YOU to send help??? Your too busy making deals with Saudi Arabia and making your fortune dude!!! Michael Moore got it right!!! I am so pissed off right now at what I have seen the last 5 days. I DO NOT CARE who knows or sees what I post. I am raising 3 boys that will understand THIS IS NOT RIGHT.
    Somebody should take That ass and drop him in the middle of what is going on down there with no food, no water and no outside help and LETS SEE WAHT HAPPENS!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! People finally violently dislike the man! Yay!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You Betcha!!! I didn't like him to begin with...I wished Clinton could have stayed in office!!!
    Bush's DADDY had and agenda and he has an agenda and its all about money! He told us back in March that he was going to start pulling troops from the middle East...NOPE he lied!!! They are sending more and more over every day. He can't keep his shit straight! You know I will admit to being politically wishy washy. I thought for a long time I was a Republican only to change my mind and think I was a Democrat. Now I see that there is a little truth to both parties BUT NONE IS RIGHT and to believe YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS RIGHT...well we might as well have our country ran by Hilter!
    Call me Independant.........stuck in a nation with too much money and power AND NOT ENOUGH sense of right and wrong! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually he is just stupid...I think Jeb his understated brother is much wiser and has a lot more on the ball...he was pretty quick to act in Fla last year during the storms...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have to agree with you their Mum!!! Cept I still find it pretty odd the only reason why Bush is in office is because of the voting in the State of Florida. How odd that the ONE State that made the final decision just happened to be governed by one candidates brother HMMM???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ddf7dh

    Hey Y'all... Pimpin' Ain't Easy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ROTF*...leave it to elo...the quintessential picture finder.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    densar

    With Georgie it is real EZ to find funny pictures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •